Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I find my life going a different way...

Life changes who we are, what we want and the things we want in life...

To fit what I now find most important in my life I will be making a new blog, and getting rid of this one. I will transfer the useful information to the new one but honestly that is why I have not been posting lately...

Crafts is less my life, I prefer now to learn about healthy and frugal living and living a sustainable life.

Dharma teachings and good actions mean more to me than before. I posted many times how I did not want a Buddhist based blog, but being a Buddhist mom is who I really am. So often I have not posted things for fear of offending others.

The beauty of Buddhism is that it is not God based, it is love based.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment