Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I got my Go Box from Influenster!

I signed up to Influenster back in December of last year and got a Jolly VoxBox. Since then I have not even got many emails from them and I feared I would never get another VoxBox. I still log in from time to time to fill out product reviews when I try something new.

The other day as we were about to walk out the door to ComicCon, I found an unexpected VoxBox on my door step. Sadly I did not have time to take pictures as I opened it. I am totally happy with the box, and look forward to posting the reviews!

If you would like to join Influenster and get your own VoxBox Join Here!

I will have my reviews soon!


By using the link above to join it is a referral from me. I think I get some kind of credit for referring people, but I am not sure what. All of the products given to me from Influenster so that I can review them. Any reviews given are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment