Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Working on updates!

Slowly but surely this blog is starting to become what I want it to be. Sadly I just do not have the time to do it all at once.

I am setting this up to be more stream line than it was, and I am trying to make this more user friendly.

Please forgive me, if some links don't work. I assure you, that will be fixed. That is some of the things I am trying to fix.

I know some stuff still links up to my old blog, and I am working on all of that too.

I have been fixing everything as fast as I can, in order of importance. If you are having problems, feel free to email me. I can help you to the best of my ability.


Everything done on this blog, facebook, twitter, etc is all me. Thankfully the kids often help bake while I type.

Thank you for helping this blog grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment