Friday, January 17, 2014

Trying something new

I have never used Blogger before. I have always been drawn to Wordpress.

Wordpress can be limiting when trying to make money. I am not looking to be rich from blogging because I know that hardly ever happens. It seems though even if I own my own domain wordpress limits my earning.

I have heard in some ways Blogger is better for this. So I am experimenting with this to see if I like it. I want to upgrade my blog but before I spend the money to do it, I want to know I will be able to do what I want with it.

If you are a dedicated reader following from my wordpress blog, I promise not to change too much. This is hopefully going in the direction I have been moving towards for some time.

It is not my goal to bombard you with ads. I want a site that is full of useful and entertaining content. It would be really nice though if this project could at least cover its own expenses. It would be really nice if this can even supplement my household income.

Please bear with me as I test different things. If things go well I hope to have domain and hosting by the end of the month. It will be longer if I get confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment