Saturday, January 25, 2014

Do you like coupons? Do you like Amazon?

How about Amazon coupons?

Did you even know that was a thing? I just found out about this!

You can "clip" digital coupons and save them to you Amazon account.



I am not posting photos because it seems that these change regularly. There are lots of categories too, and I think I can get lost hunting through all of these!

If you have Amazon Prime also I bet the savings are out of this world! We have some Amazon Gift cards left from Christmas so I guess I will see how far I can make them go!

Don't have Amazon Prime? Did you know I can get you 30 days free? I love Prime! I got it to help with my Christmas Shopping and I saved about $100 in shipping, and price reductions by being a prime member! That is worth the cost of it right there. Your prime membership also includes access to the Kindle lending library and lots of streaming video.


So what are you waiting for? Go clip you some digital coupons and get a free 30 day membership on Prime!!



By clicking these links you are supporting this blog. The thoughts, opinions, and experiences in this post are my own.I really did save that much with Amazon Prime, and I really do love their coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment