Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cinnamon Honey Butter

A good friend of mine has started a page on facebook called Recipe Results. We always see these amazing recipes on facebook and pintrest. So often we wonder, does it work? She tests as many of these as she can, and posts the results. When I can I try to contribute as well.

If you ever have tried any of those recipes, I am sure she would love to hear your feedback as well.

Today I am trying one of those recipes:


I am going to make a few minor changes, but nothing major.



I am not sure who made this post, but I found it though Better Gnomes & Cauldrons. (If this is your post, let me know! I will share the info.)

I am making some homemade butter for this. I am also suggesting to use raw local honey if you can find it. Cinnamon and raw local honey are both very good for you. They are both anti-inflammatory and both good for upper respiratory and allergies!

So this is a really good way to enjoy your toast and feel better.

It did not take long to whip this up, and the kids had fun helping! My daughter shook the heavy whipping cream while my boyfriend sang "Whole lotta Shakin goin on." (Because I LOVE Jerry Lee Lewis)



This recipe has earned a permanent place in our fridge! I think it is an absolute must during cold and flu season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment