Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Which Hat is Witch?

Halloween is looming, and I am very excited!


To celebrate I am releasing a pattern I wrote last year. I wrote this in October, so it was kinda late for a real release.

IMG_0924

Which Hat is Witch Pattern


For those who can crochet I have the pattern for sale on Ravelry right now. I also list it on Listia from time to time. You can check my Listia Profile to see if I have it for free!

 

 For Those Who Do Not Crochet:


I love doing custom orders! If you want a Witch Hat for your very own feel free to ask. Rates very based on size. I use flat rate shipping, and charge real shipping costs. I would be willing to use a cheaper shipping but at your own risk.

Coming Soon:


I want to make some mini witch hats and attach them to head bands!! Depending on my arthritis I may start that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment