Friday, July 26, 2013

Just an update

Okay so life is crazy... My grandmother may be dying, I am dealing with major depression, and due to computer errors I do not have internet at home right now. It could be up to a week before I can get everything straight on that front...

I am really annoyed but this is why I have not been updating. I was hoping to update tonight with a real post. If I have internet at home I will. Please excuses my neglect. I promise to get everything fixed as fast as I can.

PS this was not proof read...

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry!!! Sorry to hear about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry my phone is acting up, sorry about your grandmother ... Hope everything turns out okay, hugs!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be okay in time. I do not really know my grandmother, because her and mother have been estranged for a very long time. I am more worried about my mother. She says she is okay but I don't think she is.

    After yelling at mean people and getting my bank on 3 way with the internet company I do at least have internet again.

    ReplyDelete